Saturday, July 17, 2010

Go! Fight! Win!

This morning my mom, Tara, and I got up early to go watch the commencement ceremony of Hunter's cheer camp at OU. The thing lasted for about 2 hours and at times was incredibly dull, but still it brought back how fun cheerleading is! I have been so full of stress while I start to get things ready for college in Virginia that I haven't really focused on cheer. I am not big on doing things over the internet so this has been a challenge. Anyway..during all the rush of applications for different things and bills and room assignments I have not really let myself get excited about getting to cheer at SVU this fall. The school is tiny and everyone gets to be involved so it isn't a HUGE deal that I made the squad, but still, it will be so much fun! It will also be a great way to make new friends and to get accustomed to living so far away from family. I am sure it will be full of memories and good times :) Go Knights!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, for cute! You are gonna be the cutest knight ever! I wonder if you get shiny armor uniforms???

    ReplyDelete