Friday, July 2, 2010

A little too Familiar

7:45 a.m. Get up, eat, wash face, brush teeth
8:20 a.m. Leave for Gage's house
9:00 a.m. Heidi leaves..Gage and I watch a little Handy Manny. He finishes off his blueberries.
10:30 a.m. Head to the barn and it's glorious smell..can't let Gage be a "shut-in"
12:00 p.m. Gage's Nana fixes lunch (Turkey sandwich, chips, and pasta salad)...everyday
1:00 p.m. Gage and I swim in his blow up pool while the evil dragonfly continues to attack Gage's face
2:30 p.m. We come inside. Gage wants me to read to him. He then proceeds to pass out on his bed
4:00 p.m. He wakes up and we build a massive train track. He wants to search for "hopper-boppers"..I on the other hand detest "hopper-boppers" they always pee on me!
5:00 p.m. Heidi comes in and makes 20 minute small talk, then I am released to go home.

I am super bored with this monotony that has become my life. I keep this sweet boy Gage Monday-Friday for $5 an hour. I work 40 hours a week so I make $200 a week. Is it worth it?...nope! But, I had applied to about 13 other places when she called and I was highly desperate for a job. Note to self: No more babysitting jobs...you don't like them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment