Monday, July 12, 2010

Roomies!

I FiNAllY found out who I am going to be rooming with at SVU this year! Not knowing has been driving me nuts. Two of the girls are from Texas and one is from Idaho. They all seem really fun! Two of them play instruments and the other is big into theater. Just from first introductions this is what I know about them...
Kaia- She is currently in Thailand (that could be a joke, not factual information just yet, I'll have to ask her lol). She plays the trumpet and is a huge reader.
Jauphlynn- She is the theater buff. She has a brother on a mission. According to her, she can be crazy at times, but knows when it's too much.
Brigitte-She has moved around all over the country. She wants to be an oncologist and plays the flute. She also loves to read. Her hobbies include being outside...a lot. She has 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
I am even more excited to go to SVU now that I know who I will be living with. It is going to be interesting getting to know these girls better while living with them for the next few months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment