Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 3rd of July!

Last night my family had a few friends over for to celebrate the 4th. We had hamburgers and hot dogs and lots of yummy desserts! My boyfriend, Dillon, and his family came over and a couple other friends. We watched a little So You Think You Can Dance (which always makes me wish I was a ballerina), played a great round of signs, and ate way too much! When it got dark we headed out to the golf course to fairway 11 and watched the fireworks. They were really pretty, but I had a hard time focusing because I was being eaten alive by bugs :) It was so great to just stop and spend time with family and close friends. I am really grateful that I live in this country and have the freedoms that I do.This is the fruit pizza/flag I made for the get together. So yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Best Fruit Pizza of my life!!!!! SO delicious, I want more.

    ReplyDelete